Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on

It's been a lazy bones kind of day... and by day, I actually mean month. When I'm not handing out coffees and playing pranks on customers in the Double D Cafe (aka Dunkin Donuts... shhh) drive thru, I'm mostly doing, well, nothing. Its going to be strange a week from now when I'm back at school and not wearing over sized sweats every day.

I somehow managed to get out of bed for these buffoons...





FINAL SHOW....rest in peace, hollywood ave



Have you ever seen a cover of "Tarzan Boy" performed in Kiss snuggies?


already missed...


I also did a surprise birthday party for the craziest Italian family... a few familiar faces were there...

they clean up so well, don't they?

even when they're bustin some moves....



there was a request for someone to photograph the photographer....



talk to ya soon!