Friday, May 14, 2010

and here we are...

I'm back home for the summer after another successful year at the purch. I'm now halfway through my college career, no longer a teenager, and I guess a lot smarter (or so I think...)


One of my favorite people on the planet, Sam, completed his last semester at Purchase successfully, graduated, and is now moving on to the real world. As proud of him as I am, I'm devastated to see him leave, knowing he is no longer a short stumble across campus. I'll miss those weekends at 9-2, even if we don't remember them. We had one last hoorah there before parting ways with the love of our lives....

we really do...

I miss these two so much already...



a little too much fun with the streamers...



dance, dance, dance



"Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life." -Robert Southey

cake made by Buddy Valastro... aka the "Cake Boss"

"take my baby to the carnival and I'll take her on all the rides..."





"you want a piece of me?"

actually, we do... (by joey marasco)