Thursday, September 24, 2009

So my room is upside down, disorganized and germ infested. Lindsay gave me her cold and I've since owned my life in oranges and nyquil... I think I'll be ready to take the world on tomorrow. Anyway, I told Lindsay I would clean while she worked on her French homework which I'm very clearly not doing and should be...

cameras, computers, sleeping bags, furry friends, and my favorite little hard working room/life mate....

The mov mou boys had a show at the stood last nite, which was super awesome! There were a whole ton of sweaty cutie pies rockin out and singing along. They played really well and looked great....






for more, go here

After that, shenanigans. We ran around campus being hot messes and somehow a whole ton of people ended up back here, which ruled. Kirby and I discovered 20 sporks that I, apparently, stole from taco bell at some point which was so much more exciting than it sounds. I had no idea what time it was until everyone left and we realized it was 5am. I had to monitor at 10, so my ting tings ringtone woke all the clowns up at 9:30. I took an awesome nap and then celebrated this beautiful day. I can't wait for this whole weekend. I'll keep updating...


I really need music suggestions.....