Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This week in citrus fruit....

After a long, but exciting weekend, the beginning of this week was quite rough. American History was beyond a snoozer on Monday and 7 cups of coffee and a few awake teas could not keep me awake yesterday in my 10 hours of classes. Lindsay and I were up late last nite trying to be cool on twitter- I think we're destined to be boring twitterers.... tweeters?? I'm not sure... we think we're now simply "twats" (sorry, mom!). ba dum ching! Anyway, I thought today was gonna be rough... but my Black and White as Color class was lovely. We celebrated our 5th and FINAL week of painting oranges!

My table mate, Tim working hard....

My OTHER table mate, Sean who clowns around and makes me laugh for 6 hours straight



Hub for dinner, darkroom for dessert....
Bruce Springsteen, the fam, and everything else awesome about Jersey this weekend!