Friday, October 2, 2009

And they burnt up the diner where I always used to find her...

We had a lovely little family dinner at the star diner tonite. The lady that worked there decided we were on a triple date, despite the fact that the girls sat at one booth and the boys sat at another. She even went as far to match us up with each other. Jessica and Manuel are, apparently, meant to be. Too funny. It was awesome to get off campus for some classy diner food.

My two favorite ladies at Purchase look adorable in their pea coats and scarves...

Oh, it is love...

This clown....

This ain't the hub...


In other news, the new steel train song is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I absolutely LOVE it. I highly suggest giving it a shot... you can download it for FREE here.

Off to the V.A. to pick up some prints... maybe I'll update with them??