Sunday, October 4, 2009

"My home is here in the Meadowlands..."

"...where mosquitos grow as big as airplanes. Here where the blood is spilled, the arena is filled and the Giants play the game"

Last nite was the Bruce Springsteen concert and it was RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING! But first, let me start off with the pre show awesomeness. My family started their tailgate around 3 and it was intense. We chilled out and ate burgers and hot dogs for awhile...

This little grill pumped out outlandish amounts of food made my favorite Jordie ever...

My uncle in a nutshell...


We chilled until the beer pong began......


...which made the madness begin...




Beer pong champs take a break to cook...

My lovely parents... (they read my blog)

How many Petry's do you think it would take to break down this tent?

Five, apparently.... go team!

The whole crew, "The brothers, their wives, and 'the kids'" (not my picture...)



Bruce was amazing. AMAZING. He played Jersey Girl. The Petry ladies shared tears during Bobby Jean. And we all rocked really hard through out. No Rosalita... however, there's still Friday when its Bruce ROUND TWO! I'm so excited!! It's time to go to sleep... 8am darkroom monitoring shift tomorrow. I'll update more soon....