Monday, December 14, 2009

We came to dance

The Gaslight Anthem is one of my favorite bands ever and I got to photograph their hometown show on Friday night. Over 2000 people piled into the sold out Wellmont Theatre in Montclair, NJ to see the New Brunswick band... and they totally ROCKED. They opened with one of my favorite songs, "Old White Lincoln" so my multitasking skills were put to the test while I photographed, danced, and sang all at the same time.

Here are a few pictures that are ALSO featured on nj.com !









more photos in the same place as usual...


SETLIST

Old White Lincoln
Wooderson
Wherefore Art Thou, Elvis?
Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
High Lonesome
We Came to Dance
Film Noir
I'da Called You Woody, Joe
Great Expectations
Miles Davis & The Cool
Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts
Meet Me by the River's Edge
Here's Looking At You, Kid
The '59 Sound

ENCORE

Casanova, Baby!
1930
Bring it On (new song)
The Navesink Banks
Refugee (Tom Petty cover)
Say I Won't (Recognize)
We're Getting A Divorce, You Keep the Diner
The Backseat


Oh and I don't know if you've heard about it yet... but I will SO be attending this....


Be my date?