Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's been way too long, blogging friends

Oh, how I've missed you! What a busy month it's been... the end of winter and beginning of spring is probably the most exciting time ever. It's in the 60's and I'm just about ready to make the switch from uggs to flip flops. It's been far to nice to stay inside and sit on the internet... especially when the heat is still on, making my room a toasty 80 degrees.

My friend, Chloe booked a benefit show for the Vagina Monologues at the Stood earlier this month. Mal Blum, Greg Baldwin, Man and Dog, Field Mouse, Mo Kaad and the Flex Points, and Menya all rocked while the show goers enjoyed some baked goods and entered the big raffle (to win a date with yours truly).

Mal Blum


Greg Baldwin

Mo Kaad and the Flex Points



Brittany and I (photo by Sam Schachter)

Later in the week, my two favorite bearded gentlemen made the mistake of allowing Allison, Brittany, Chloe, and I on their hit PTV show "Two Beards"....

photo by Joe Matoske

aka this guy...



photo by Joe Matoske