Thursday, March 18, 2010

When the weekends can't come soon enough...

there are always glow sticks.

Monday came around and the studio photography crew got our assignment and crowded around our professor for a demonstration. After being cooped up all weekend in Fort (currently not-so) Awesome due to excessive rain and lack of parties, I had some cabin fever and a bad case of the Mondays. She illuminated her still life using hot lights and assorted gels and my complete inability to pay attention for sure paid off. I decided to run with the idea of color and incorporate my love of glow sticks. The original plan was to light the image using only glow sticks, which proved to be incredibly difficult. With the help of super model and Arts Management extraordinaire, Allison Portney and love of my life/PSGA cutie pie, Brittany Mayes... I think we were quite successful with lighting design....






Who's ready for Friday?


In other news, be sure to check out the Culture Shock line up video featuring yours truly....